Health & Safety
BIA believes in providing a safe and healthy work environment for all;
- authorised visitors
- the public
BIA is committed to complying with all relevant OHS legislation, codes of practice and industry guidelines. BIA has developed and implemented a Safety Management System that complies with the Safety Standard AS/NZS 4801:2001. The Safety Management System is documented providing clear standards and guidelines in all the areas of BIA’s activities.
Workplace Safety is a business objective for BIA governing;
- Internal and external training in our OHS systems to all employees, including safety inductions
- Providing additional training responding to outcomes delivered via Skill Assessments & EAP reviews
- The work force complies to a duty of care of their own health and safety and of others
- Our safety objectives will be regularly reviewed and discussed at management meetings
- This policy will be communicated to all employees, contractors, and stakeholders of BIA to ensure awareness of our commitment to safety.
- All BIA personnel & contractors will work towards the fulfilment of the management system and,
- To ensure currency management will review the system on an annual basis or as required