Brunswick Industries have implemented the following rules and regulations to help protect the health and safety of our supported employees, Supervisors and anyone that steps foot in Brunswick industries:
- Mask must always be worn unless eating, drinking, or smoking (need to be sitting down or standing still to eat or drink – do not walk about the canteen without your mask on)
- At the end of the day finishing times will be staggered to reduce crowds by the lockers and at the time clock. Each day one building will finish at 3:25pm and the other at 3:35pm. This will swap round just like morning tea and lunch breaks.
You must be quick to leave the change rooms. No standing around, once you have your belongings you must leave work. Please stand back from people who are already at their locker and please be polite to each other.
- You must have your Permitted Worker Permit when travelling to and from work.
We are also encouraging supported employees to not use public transport if possible. If you are having trouble organizing transportation to and from work, please speak with your NDIS Support Coordinator or Local Area Coordinator, or you can contact the NDIS directly on 1800 800 110.
- 1.5m apart (including change rooms and near the time clock)
- Sanitise before touching the time clock & wash hands as soon as you come into work.
- Wash your hands before and after eating or drinking.
- Always wash your hands after using the toilet or smoking.
Do I still need to wear a face mask?
Yes, face coverings are still mandatory in public across Victoria. However, wearing a scarf or a bandana or a face shield will not be allowed to be worn on its own without a mask.