Please note that the Victorian Government has announced that as of 8PM today (5/8/21) Victoria will go into a snap lockdown and will go till Thursday 12th August 2021.
Brunswick Industries will remain open during this lockdown as we are essential with Manufacturing of Hand Sanitiser and Employment Supports which can not be done from home.
There are 5 reasons to leave your home:
- Shopping for essential items (mut be within 5kms of your home)
- Exercise up to two hours with only one other person or member of your same household
- Compassionate Care
- Essential work or education that can cannot be done from home
- Medica care, including for COVID-19 Vaccinations or COVID-19 tests
Reminder Visitors to your home are not permitted except for a single bubble/intimate partner. No Public gatherings. Face Masks MUST be worn in all settings including Indoor and Outdoors except inside your own home.
All Employees are to upon arrival to work:
- Check-in using the QR Code
- Have your temperature taken
- Use the Hand sanitiser prior to clocking in at the Tanda Clock in Tablet
- Ensure to continue to socially distance (1.5M) apart from others
- Continue good Hand Hygiene throughout the day.
You are welcome to self-isolate during this snap lockdown, if you choose to do so, please inform us ASAP. Either phone Reception 03 9380 7444 or email email@example.com advising of your absence alternatively you can reply to me (firstname.lastname@example.org).
You can take Annual Leave, Long Service (if available) or it will be Unpaid Leave for those who do not have a balance available.
We highly encourage all employees and their carers to speak with their GP and family about being Vaccinated for COVID-19 if you have not done so already. As an NDIS Participant living with a disability and as carers of someone living with a disability you are entitled to receive priority access to the being vaccinated and it is for free.
You can get more information about Vaccines here or speak with your Doctor https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/about-covid-19-vaccines Please stay safe and remember that any employee feeling unwell MUST stay home, advise their absence and get a COVID-19 test, stay home whilst awaiting the result. https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/where-get-tested-covid-19