It is important to maintain your health including your mental health during these times.
Some things you can do:
Keep in touch with your friends and family on the phone or internet
& reach out for support when you need it.
We recognise that those who are Isolating during COVID may be
experiencing issues and need to talk with someone who can support them through this time.
Please find a range of support services and their contact numbers to reach out to for help.
Crisis and support numbers include:
- 1800RESPECT on 1800 737 732 (1800RESPECT.org.au)
- MensLine Australia 1300 78 99 78 (www.mensline.org.au)
- Head to Health (www.headtohealth.gov.au)
- Disability Information Helpline on 1800 643 787 (www.dss.gov.au/disabilityhelp)
- Lifeline on 13 11 14 (www.lifeline.org.au)
- Beyond Blue on 1300 22 4636 (www.beyondblue.org.au)
- Kids Helpline on 1800 55 1800 (www.kidshelpline.com.au)
- My Aged Care on 1800 200 422 (myagedcare.gov.au)